Account Executive, Inside Sales
Ladders, New York, NY
A Premium Experience for the $100K+ Professional
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling) and in-person when necessary
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s needs
- Develop, manage, and build a network with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Strong sales process strategy and organization
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Represent Ladders by spending time in the field, at trade shows, demonstrations and seminars
What we're looking for:
- Consistent track record of overachieving quota in past roles BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 2+ years of Inside Sales software experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Recruitment or Talent Acquisition a plus, but not needed.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
- Mature and self confident
- Ability to work in high-energy, competitive start-up environment
- Travel required when needed
How We Can Help Ladders has the tools, expertise, and advice to help make you a stronger candidate for top positions. Our products are specifically designed for focused professional who is ready for the next step and wants to continue moving up in their career. We Focus on Quality We make sure all of our jobs posted are on the executive-level you need. Our site makes it easy to apply to quality jobs and track the progress of your applications. Be Seen By the Best As a Ladders member, you'll also get instant visibility to recruiters from over 200,000 companies that use Ladders to find the best talent for their most challenging $100K+ positions. Why Ladders? Since 2003, Ladders has been a leader in the professional-level job search. We've become experts in career management - having conducted many studies on the sociology and culture of the executive job space, including the famous Ladders Eye-Tracking Study. Ladders has also published many books and articles on career-related subjects, and has reviewed over 1.5 million resumes.
Want to learn more about Ladders? Visit Ladders's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Mid-Market (Germany)
Samsara, London, UK
Commercial Account Executive
Segment, Sydney, Australia
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry - Financial Services vertical
Pivotal Software, London
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Senior Enterprise Account Executive - West
Demandbase, San Francisco, Chicago, Austin