What you'll do:
- As a Software Engineer - Frontend, you’ll primarily be developing and maintaining a web application for our public and internal users. In this role, you are going to build the most important products for business, which make our operations run smoothly. You will be involved in design, implement, and launch scalable systems to build new products, features, and services as well as improve existing ones. As Lalamove continues its rapid expansion, our products must be able to support the growth coming from our users.
- Ability to learn quickly: you will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks to support the company’s growth.
- Detail-oriented: detail always important to frontend, as the medium to communicate with users. Quality comes from how well we work and test the product.
- Ability to juggle many tasks: the ability to multitask and stay organized is a necessity at our company, all while making sure that new features and updates are rolled out in a timely manner.
- Strong communicator: as a frontend developer, it is of great importance to communicate frequently to everyone on the tech team to inform them of updates or changes.
What we seek:
- Self-driven: you are naturally an overachiever and want to get things done, with excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow through. You are up for the challenge of doing whatever it takes for our team to succeed
- Passionate: you have a positive outlook on everything and pass the same vibe onto others, internally and externally. You are the poster child of our values and can be our ambassador to spur employee engagement and a buzzing office environment
- Execution: you have experience gained from working in start-up environments and you’re innovative, highly creative and have high standards when it comes to providing top notch onboarding experience to our employees
- Gritty: besides being charismatic and can talk to anyone and gain rapport easily, you are not afraid of challenges and don’t give up until the goal is met!
- Humility: you never say no, always believe in self-improvement and development, can learn quickly from mistakes and open to feedback. You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed in a get your hands dirty start-up environment.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of experience in web application development
- Relevant degree
- Strong knowledge of building complex layouts using HTML and CSS
- A good eye for design and UX
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Analytics Intern (Summer 2019)
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia, PA
Regional General Manager - Central US
LimeBike, Austin, TX
Restaurant Partnership Manager
Wolt, Prague, Czechia
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Talent Operations Coordinator
Flatiron School, New York