Driver Operations Intern - Ho Chi Minh
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City
See jobs at Lalamove
- Driver acquisition: Maintain an over-supplying effort by engaging our drivers leads on a daily basis through various channels;
- Driver onboarding: Assist the Operations team to ensure incoming leads are onboarded in the most efficient way following Lalamove standards;
- Understanding driver operations standards: Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers.
What we seek:
- An outgoing and open-minded personality that can interact and influence people with different profiles (age, nationality, experience, background);
- A go getter attitude to bring solutions and ideas to our daily operations needs;
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality;
- Autonomous and adaptable attitude to cope with an ever-changing working environment;
- Strong understanding to adhere to company process and SOPs and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
What you will need:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Operations Manager, Business or similar field of study;
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies;
- Proactive mindset with ability to take initiative;
- Excellent presentation and people management skills;
- Vietnamese national with fluency in Vietnamese is required.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Birchbox is changing the way consumers discover and purchase beauty, and lifestyle products.