What we seek:
- Attention to detail: ability to think like an end-user and point out errors and defects
- Solution-oriented: you are inspired to build a great, robust product & solve interesting problems
- Ability to juggle many tasks: the ability to multitask and stay organised is a necessity at our company, all while making sure that new features and updates are rolled out in a timely manner
- Strong communicator: it is of great importance to communicate frequently within team to inform them of updates or changes.
What you'll need:
- Must have software engineering background
- Experience working in CI/CD processes
- At least 3 years hands on experience in api automation
- Experience in mobile ui automation is a plus
- Experience in non-functional type of testing specifically on stress testing
- Good command over written and spoken English. Mandarin will be an added advantage
What we offer:
- Diverse & Value driven Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Choose between a Mac or Windows workstation
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Fresh Fruit & well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price