What you'll be doing
- Maintaining, updating, and ensuring accuracy of all HR records, systems - knowledge in using HR Technology such as ATS or HRIS is a huge plus
- Coordinating with different local government agencies
- Coordinating company events such as team building and Christmas party as well as other regular and ad hoc events.
- Administration of government-mandated benefits
- Providing backup support to Recruiting, Timekeeping, and Payroll as needed
- Assisting in all round office administration including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationary, and pantry’s supplies etc.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time
What you'll need
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration or HR management
- At least 1 year of HR-related experience
- Proven track record of handling confidential/sensitive information with grace and care
- Amazing attention to detail, and proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team, including being adaptable to work with a variety of personalities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize, work autonomously and manage time effectively
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Worked in a start up before (good to have!)
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.