What you'll do:
- Driver operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, incentify and rule the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers
- Driver operations standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues.
- Performance: constantly track the efficiency of your team and the service quality provided to the network, and deploy corrective/improvement actions
What we seek:
- Leadership skills to deal with a large and diverse driver community.
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality.
- Strong integrity to make the best decisions for the company in every situation and stand firm without compromising
- Data-driven to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation
What you'll need:
- Degree holder, 3+ years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics/e-commerce fulfillment environment
- Experience with start-up company is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Energetic, positive & open-minded, result-oriented and with strong business acumen
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Bohemia, NY