What we imagine you’d be doing
- Plan, set up and manage the monitoring infrastructure
- Educate developers on what kinds of application level metrics could be valuable
- Ensure we have a relevant RED dashboard for our business
- Integrate DevSecOps tooling into our pipelines
- Find and fix bugs deep inside the systems we are using
What we’re looking for
- At least 4+ years of experience
- Interest or experience being a front line engineer in a 24/7 production operations team.
- Experience in cloud (AWS) and infrastructure as code
- Kubernetes experience - experience with any flavor of k8s appreciated (EKS, GKE, kops, or Openshift, etc..) or any flavor appreciated
- Exposure to functions-as-a-service (Lambda, serverless, knative)
- Security minded with an high-level understanding of cryptographic algorithms, secure communication protocols and secrets management systems.
- Capable programmer in modern systems languages (Go, Python, C, Rust, etc)
- Experience with different kinds of monitoring tools and can tell which ones are good for what
- Familiar with CI/CD and defining build/test/deploy pipelines in code
- Capable of learning our coding languages and interpreting the business logic of our production codebase.
What we offer:
- Fun & Diverse Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Choose between a Mac or Windows workstation
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Fresh Fruit & well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
183 Active Jobs
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
Jobs You May Like
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA