- Recruitment: define the organization need, post job ads and manage the selection process, actively headhunt to bring in the top talents in both senior and junior positions and to find the best cultural and skills fit for the company across all business verticals.
- Pipeline development: anticipate talent requirements by actively developing a strong pipeline of top talent and consistently maintain good relationships with potential candidates.
- Company standards: always maintain updated JD’s and scorecards and follow company frameworks and SOP on recruitment and people management in general. Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of all HR records, systems, user guides and internal policies.
What we seek
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable and well organized. Ability to exercise discretion at all times is essential.
- Strong efficiency, able to prioritize, work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Strong representation of Lalamove’s four core values; Passion, Grit, Humility & Execution.
What you'll need
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration or HR management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an in-house HR Recruiter ideally gained from a start-up or similar organization.
- Strong knowledge of local (Indian) labour regulations, HR operations and local recruitment specifics.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Fluency in another local language (e.g. Marathi) is a plus.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.