- Problem-solver: To be able to find solutions to move User Acquisition numbers
- Test & Learn Mentality: To be open enough to try new channels and learn from them
- User Empathy: To be be able think from a perspective of a user & build user journeys which are seamless
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects
- Data Driven: Utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions
- Performance driven mindset: To use data on hand to inform resource allocation
- Expert in Adwords & Paid Social: Have hands-on execution experience in managing adwords, paid social campaigns
What you'll do
- Execute day-to-day paid advertising campaigns on Facebook & Adwords manager
- Monitor budgets, ensure accurate tracking, report to stakeholders about day to day performance of campaigns
- Plan, coordinate and execute all areas of paid advertising campaign by coordinating frequently with designer and copywriter.
- Improve conversion rate metrics by analysing the acquisition funnel and come up with retargeting solutions to reduce funnel leakage
- Dig into daily performance, identify opportunities and adjust budgets and bids
- Evaluate ROI on ad spend and stop non performing ads.
What we seek
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Quantitative field is advantageous
- Minimum 2 years work experience in executing and strategizing User Acquisition Campaigns via adwords
- Experience in devising scalable Paid Social and SEM optimization strategies
- Experience in mapping out and improving User Acquisition funnels
- Prior experience in working in a hyper growth startup environment
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats at a time
- Ability to effectively collaborate with designers and other members of marketing team in order produce desired output
- Consistently seek to improve existing processes and strategies
- Fluent in English and Hindi
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.