- Interpreting design solutions with high visual impact. -
- Designing for marketing such as ads, social media, websites, newsletters, and events -
- Designing for the brand and internal needs such as business cards, stationery, posters, t-shirts, welcome kits, flyers, handbooks, and signage.
- Establishing and maintaining company's design standards and guidelines.
What we seek
- Strong drawing skills, fine arts fundamentals and overall illustration skills are a must - swiftly build storyboard –
- Create a visualization of one or more scenes in still images in a vivid and dynamic way that matches scripts written as prose - develop a visualization of concepts –
- Work closely with directors to help understand and achieve their vision - strength with the Adobe suite and allied digital design tools is a must – adobe photoshop, illustrator, flash, InDesign. CorelDRAW, google sketch, sketchbook, etc. - production experience with 2d animation software as toon boom, character animator adobe flash/harmony software.
- Painting in different styles and Character/Object Design Knowledge of 3D would be welcome preferred ability to follow direction quickly, understand and adapt intuitively to different styles; work without supervision
- Excellent time management and coordinating skills so that communication is seamless and the team get exactly what they need on time.
- Have a great color sense for all type of audiences (age and locations wise).
- Be able to create illustrations and animations as per textual or Visual storyboards. Video making/editing skills are a bonus
What you'll need
- -Education in design (NIFT/NID, related discipline etc)
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on a multitude of concurrent tasks -
- Must be discreet with confidential information of which he/she has access
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas - Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc
- A minimum of 1-year traditional design and 1-year digital design experience in a production environment, TV/digital animation preferable ability to manage schedules and prioritize their own work and that of others good grasp of theories of design, layout, color, composition, print media
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.