What you bring to the table:
- Identify customer needs and problems with researchers from both qualitative and quantitative research
- Develop user journey, flow, wireframe and mockup
- Conduct usability testing with the researcher, validate your design and iterate based on the customer feedback
- Co-work and develop UX principle, maintain and evolve it based on the customer behavior
- Develop and maintain the UI library (design system)
Preferred to have:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical Experience
- 4-7 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of principles of responsive design
- Open mind and confident, willing to share, a good team player and work independently
- Excellent communication in English
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups.
- Any experience with human-centric design, hardware, furniture, apparel, anything that you have designed to make people’s lives better.
- less experience candidate will be considered as UX/UI designer
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UX/UI Designer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Lead Product Designer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Retail Brand Designer, Mid-Level
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Frontend Web Engineer
UI / UX Designer
TripAdvisor, Buenos Aires - Argentina
Sr. Product Designer (UX/UI)
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA