What we seek:
- You are passionate about building new products and making them better by relentlessly digging for relevant customer insight. (bonus points if you’ve built your own app or website!)
- Meticulous attention to detail to spot small details which make a big impact.
- Interest in getting involved with new tech with real-world applications to make a difference.
- Great with producing detailed product requirements and understand related processes with an intuition of when and to what extent they need to be applied.
- Good at multitasking and able to stay organized so that new features and updates are rolled out on time.
- You get things done.
What we need:
- Experience with on-demand services, last mile logistics or supply chain
- 1-2 years of work experience in an engineering environment
- Business or engineering degree is preferred
- Prior experience with JIRA and Confluence is preferred
- Prior experience with databases and working with data
- Demonstrated skills to document, illustrate and present product ideas to various audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated high-quality planning and organizational capabilities
- You are able to tell a bad joke and improve it
- Good team player, self-motivated, and strong leadership skills
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Manager, Soapbox
Sr. Product Manager - Voice Insights
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
A³ by Airbus Group, San Jose, CA
Digital Marketing Channel Manager
sweetgreen, Treehouse Support Center - LA
Inside Sales Representative
Pivotal Software, London