What you will do:
- Together with your peers, you will lead one of the feature teams for Lalamove’s User APP Set your team’s vision and goals based on the roadmapFull responsibility for the end-to-end delivery successBuild your team for improving the quality of our productsCoach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members towards a collaboration and self-organizationCollaborate with other technology leaders and product management to anticipate skill and capacity needsDrive continuous process improvements
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years hand-on experience in backend development(preferably in PHP, Java, nodejs) & strong in software engineering
- Sound Knowledge of middlewares such as Redis/ElasticSearch/Kafka/RabbitMQ, etc
- Care about code quality, not just your own code but the whole project. Experienced in code refactoring
- Can-do attitude. Not afraid of critical/difficult issues.
- Enthusiastic about backend, API microservice technologies
- Positive energy, Good communication, willing to help team members
- Experience with Redis, MySQL or other SQL solutions
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
What we offer:
- Fun and diverse culture
- International team environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one