What we seek:
- Ability to learn quickly: you will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks to support the company’s growth
- Detail-oriented: while detail usually relates to frontend, detail is equally important, if not more important on the backend. As our systems must be scalable, the ease of scaling and expanding is heavily determined by the backend
- Ability to juggle many tasks: the ability to multitask and stay organized is a necessity at our company, all while making sure that new features and updates are rolled out in a timely manner
- Strong communicator: as a backend developer, it is of great importance to communicate frequently to everyone on the tech team to inform them of updates or changes.
What you'll need:
- At least 4 years of experience in software development using Java, Python, NodeJS and/or PHP
- Business or engineering degree preferred
- Experience with Redis, MySQL or other SQL solutions
- Experience working with MySQL
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
What We Offer You
- Diverse & Value driven Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Impact everything around you.