What We Seek:
- Ability to learn quickly: you will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks related to mobile and web development
- Detail-oriented: small things such as grammar mistakes and blurry images bother you, so you must be able to make sure that when products get deployed, visually they should look perfect
- Creative: you will need to be creative and innovative. We are all about creativity at our company and we encourage our team to think outside of the box frequently.
- Strong communicator and leader: you will need to act as a leader to help other engineers grow. In addition you have to be strong at communicating requirements and delegating tasks to other team members to ensure that they are being utilized efficiently.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in web development
- Relevant degree
- Strong knowledge of building complex layouts using HTML and CSS
- A good eye for design and UX
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer - Full Stack
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Engineering Intern (Summer 2019)
Foursquare, New York
Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud Database Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Support Engineering Manager, EMEA
Gigya, London, UK
Software Engineer - Frontend (Univ. Grad)
Squarespace, New York, NY
Spire, San Francisco, Boulder, Luxembourg, Glasgow, Singapore