What you will do:
- Work on a cross functional team to develop and enhance Lalamove web centric products
- Design and build front-end web applications using ReactJS & Redux
- Write high quality maintainable and testable code
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to delight our customers
- Work along with developers to drive code quality, knowledge sharing, and development
What we seek:
- 6+ years experience in fullstack frontend development
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (including deployment, testing, debugging)
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently under tight deadline and willing to work under pressure
- Strong Front-end debugging skills
- Experience with deep back-end development is a plus
- Good communication of written and spoken English
- Immediately available preferred
What we offer:
- Fun & Diverse Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Choose between a Mac or Windows workstation
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.