What we seek:
- You will have a significant role in the ideation and design phase, focusing on generating user-friendly UIs and user experience based on existing design guidelines and libraries.
- You will be right in the middle of the action, working with the product team, engineers, and other designers.
- You will be required to create wireframes/wireflows, prototypes, and mockups for both Lalamove’s mobile and web products.
- Usability testing is very important to us, so you have to be confident that you will make great products that our users (both internal and external) need and desire.
What we need:
- Detail-oriented: you must have a good eye for detail, where small things like font sizing and coloring may bother you! (in a good way)
- Creative and innovative: you are the frontline for our product and will be coming up with a design and flow that focus on an amazing user experience
- Strong communicator: you will need to communicate with the product team and developers to be the bridge between design and implementation
- Data Driven: while data may not be your biggest strength, data and user feedback are what measure the impact of your design, so it is important that you find ways to analyze user behavior
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design
- B.S./B.A. in a related field
- Proficiency in both mobile and web applications
- Complete portfolio that shows depth of work
- Proficient in English, local language is an advantage
- Strong sense of design theory and typography
- Experience working closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Loans
LendUp, Richmond, VA
Sr. Visual Product Designer
Technical Specialist - Power Electronics Mechanical Design
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Staff Dimensional Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Product Manager, Revenue
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA