- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Present sales, revenue, expense reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Modeling, analyzing and reporting sales and account management data
- Take initiative to identify and drive improvements at the individual, team, and regional levels supported by key sales metrics e.g. shorten sales cycle, improve conversion rates
- Align sales and account management processes with local sales team ensuring KPIs, commission schemes, and other incentive systems do not interfere with local initiatives
- Build, implement and maintain a strong and high performing sales culture through regional initiatives (e.g. sales newsletters, sales prizes)
- Identify what qualities make a strong salesperson and build this into the hiring process and training programs
What we seek:
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
What you'll need
- Proficiency in Vietnamese and English
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to ignite interest, influence, convince and close
- Time management and planning skills
- Data driven decision making capability
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Interbrand, New York, NY
Manager of Enterprise Solution Sales, Hong Kong
Appier, Hong Kong
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Join Our Talent Community!
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA