What you will do:
- This is a hands on position where you will be asked to do everything from building rock-solid frameworks to mentoring and educating other engineers.
- You need to not only be a top software developer with a good track record of delivering, but also excel in communication.
- You will bring deep technical architecture and design expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to ensure the delivery of software that has specific business impact.
- You are responsible for providing guidance and architectural governance to multiple teams working on numerous products or developing various forms of technologies
What We Seek:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in software engineering preferably from a global-leading technology company or fast-paced high-growth start-up.
- Proven leadership experience is required.
- An educational background such as a degree or diploma is not essential. We highly value people with proven professional work experience.
- First-class technical background and excellent IT skills. You are experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software functions.
- An experienced Software Engineer to facilitate as a decision maker for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create guidelines for software design and implementation and drive the direction of the development team.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- We need you to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push the technology forward.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Passion, upbeat and energetic, positive impact on people around you, intrinsic drive to be better.
- Grit, perseverance, never gives up.
- Humility, self aware with never ending desire to grow and learn, team and company before self.
- Strong Execution and standards — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Annual Performance Related Bonus.
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover.
- Generous Parental Leave.
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from the MTR.
- International team environment.
- Fun and diverse culture.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.