What we seek:
- Quick learner: you demonstrate the ability to learn new technology and frameworks quickly.
- Problem solver: you are a problem solver with strong critical thinking skills, and willing to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
- High autonomy: Self-organized, self-starter, passionate with a can-do attitude and take ownership of end-to-end projects. Ability to work independently yet teamwork oriented.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 7-8 years experience in big data technologies with thorough knowledge in the entire Hadoop technical stack, architecture, and infrastructure components.
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining an integrated enterprise Data Lake system.
- Solid skills in RDBMS, NoSQL databases and Cloud. Familiar with containers and microservices.
- Fluent with Scala and python.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in data streaming processing pipeline, Kafka, Spark, Flume or other equivalent skills. Familiar with Airflow.
- Team lead experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in data visualization and business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Experience in Delta Lake, Schema Registry, Pig, MapReduce, Splunk, Impala, Hive.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.