Your day-to-day deliverables:
- Assist in crafting a well-planned partnership strategy.
- Perform the planned partnership strategy.
- Serve as the company’s contact person for any partnership opportunities.
- Identify, establish and nurture key partnerships for the purposes of:
- Oversee all phases of the partnership from negotiation to execution to ensure a win-win collaboration that will be beneficial for both our users and drivers
- Develop relationships with leaders and decision-makers in strategic companies.
- Maintain relationships with existing partners and all active Lalamove’s partnership projects.
- Work with the marketing team to find and acquire partners for marketing promotions.
- Assist in the planning and conceptualising of marketing promotions related to partnerships.
- Assist marketing team with PR related tasks that are derived from partnerships.
- Track and analyse the performance of key partnerships against the goals and KPIs of the partnership.
- Identify growth opportunities and work with internal teams and partners to tap into new opportunities.
- Assist in the writing and management of partnership proposals and contracts.
We want you for this role if you have...
- At least 4 years of experience in the areas of partnership, sales, marketing or business development.
- A friendly personality and you enjoy establishing meaningful relationships with new people and companies.
- The perception to analyse and understand the needs of Lalamove and its partners to generate exciting returns for Lalamove and its users and drivers.
- A network of companies and individuals from previous endeavours and is relevant to Lalamove’s business.
- The drive and motivation to achieve goals and targets.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- The grit to work in a face-paced working environment.
- Stellar writing and oral communication skills, including designing presentation decks and partner pitches.
- Fluency in English and Malay. (Mandarin is a plus)
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business development.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Corporate Development & Strategy
DraftKings, Boston, MA