Field Sales Executive - Ho Chi Minh
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City
See jobs at Lalamove
The incumbent will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- 1. Sales Objectives
- Market survey to define the customer demand
- Forecast customer demand & Sales Forecast accuracy
- Find customer in online/ Offline & introduce company products and services to customer
- Execution marketing program to right segment of customer.
- Daily Sales report & Weekly Sales report and have a right action plan to reach Sales target.
- Daily visit customer by Routine and make sure one times per week with Key customer and one times per 2 weeks with the small customers.
- Make sure achievement KPI by weekly and monthly.
- Training/ guiding products/ service for customer
- Analyze Sales/ Display/ market Price data to propose ideas to value up Sell Out Capability
- 2. Shop front & Display
- Manage POSM in the Market by unique guideline in consensus with Marketing
- Manage new launching and Strategic models (Display/ Sell Out/ Market feedback)
- 3. Miscellaneous will assign by line manager
- Fresher, newly graduated or non-experienced are welcome and accepted.
- Team work building attitude.
- Thinking mindset is out of box.
- Have ambition to try new things to strengthen challenges/ Opportunities.
- Have negotiation Skills, time management, sales orientation.
- Willing to learn and high passion to follow career path of Trade/ Field force/ Sales.
- Can communicate in English is preferred and this is your opportunity to promote in fast paced environment.
- Good at Excel, Word, Power Point.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.