What you will be doing:
- Collaborate and organize company resources, ensure teams work efficiently
- Manage project from end to end including planning, risk management, progress tracking, and project quality
- Organize and host meetings in different stages of projects
- Define and promote a framework or protocol for team collaboration
- Collaboration Collect/analyze data, including team efficiency, and feature timeline projection.
- Provide repots to senior management.
What you will need:
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Educational background in computer science or computer engineering is preferred
- 1+ year in project management
- Strong experience in the use of different tools (e.g. Jira, Google Sheet)to aid program management
- Certification in PSM / SPS / PSPO /PMP/ ACP is a plus
- Experience in Scrum/Nexus is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
What we offer:
- Fun & Diverse Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Choose between a Mac or Windows workstation
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Fresh Fruit & well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.