Junior Product Designer (UI/UX)
Lalamove, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
See jobs at Lalamove
What you'll do:
- Be part of a cross-functional team and own the design process together with a partner Designers and Researchers
- Partner with Researchers and Designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation
- Work alongside Product Managers ensuring the proposed design and UX for all products is technically achievable and in the best interests of the customer
- Explore strategic opportunities based on quantitative and qualitative insights, and work to fill in the gaps when research is missing
- Generate multiple hypotheses to customer problems, ranging from small optimisations to innovation of the user experience
- Together with developers and data analysts, you’ll scope, design, build and analyse experiments focused on moving our key metrics
- Creation & Maintenance of design library alongside internal UX team
- Work on several projects/products simultaneously while meeting tight datelines.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience. Fresh graduates will be considered
- Balance business growth and customer problems, and care deeply about the measurable impact of your work
- Deep understanding of key UI/UX principles; ie. user centered design vs. design thinking
- Comfortable interfacing with UX, product and technical teams in an agile development environment
- Make decisions based on evidence and love making incremental improvements which lead to larger impact
- Analysing your designs by interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Understand how to de-risk a design, and have a good understanding for how much design is enough to ship
- Reflecting on, and improving, the team’s processes is something you naturally engage in every day
- Candidates must submit their portfolio along with resume.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Designer, Brand & Visual Language
Khan Academy, Remote friendly (US + Canada Only)/Mountain View, CA