Software Engineer - Fullstack
Lalamove, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
See jobs at Lalamove
What you will do:
- Work on a cross functional team to develop and enhance Lalamove web centric products
- Design and build front-end web applications using ReactJS, Redux & Vue.js
- Design and build features in backend microservices
- Write high quality maintainable and testable code
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to delight our customers
- Work along with developers to drive code quality, knowledge sharing, and development
What we seek:
- 2+ years experience in Fullstack development with University graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- Solid experience with at least one of the backend API frameworks
- Proven knowledge in Restful API
- Experience in different databases: MySQL / MongoDB, etcIn-depth understanding of the entire web development lifecycle (including deployment, testing, debugging & monitoring)
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently and under tight deadline
- Experience with middlewares such as Redis/ElasticSearch/Kafka/RabbitMQ is a plus
- Good communication of written and spoken English
- Immediately available preferred
What we offer:
- Diverse & Value driven Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.