What you will be doing:
- Develop and own the full roadmap of initiatives to launch and scale up partner volume through multiple acquisition channels (for both 2-Wheels & 4-Wheels Drivers)
- Ensure relationship management for both internal & external, including:
- Engage and collaborate with every function within Operation team and others, both lateral and vertical, to ensure information flow with new drivers are being processed efficiently;
- Track and monitor analysis of metrics to properly define and build acquisition channels as well as relevant activities, including: incentive programs, finding cost-efficiency channels, manpower allocation, etc.
What we seek:
- An outgoing and open-minded personality that can interact and influence people with different profiles (age, nationality, experience, background);
- An ambitious individual who has a go getter attitude to bring solutions and ideas to our daily operations needs;
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality;
- Autonomous and adaptable attitude to cope with an ever-changing working environment.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred;
- Previous experience in operations background/sales is a plus/advantage;
- Vietnamese national with fluency in Vietnamese is required;
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel is ideal;
- Extrovert, sociable, responsible, organized.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.