What we seek
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential users;
- Assists app localization by communicating product and process needs;
- Acquires and promote lalamove to users to drive order volume as targeted;
- Reports to Sales Manager by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses;
- Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and user feedback
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; coordinating with Customer Service and Operations; making recommendations to Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain relationship with corporate accounts; coordinate with Operations, Customer Service, and Accounting to handle corporate accounts;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales results as targeted.
- Take ownership of Lalamove growth in Thailand
What you'll need
- Thai nationality, Age 25-35
- Bachelor degree in Administration or Business related field
- Strong communication skills in English and Thai
- Experience with or understanding of E-Commerce will be an advantage
- Energetic, passion and never give-up
- Interest in market dynamics along with great business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement and decision making skills
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
182 Active Jobs
On-demand delivery empowering local economies