- Handle customer queries and orders, resolve conflicts and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with different parties of the entire order fulfillment process - pick-up, drivers and drop-off to ensure a high level of fulfillment.
- Be able to contribute significantly to the CS team in terms of order fulfillment.
- Perform other administrative duties for the team, or any other duties assigned CS Manager.
What we seek
- A go-getter, and problem solver mindset to proactively customize solution for each customer needs
- Acute sense of discernment and diplomacy to arbitrate fairly on difficult cases and situations
- Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately within our customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A Bachelor Degree / Diploma Degree
- A Savviness in Technology and using Office Tools 1-3 years of customer service related and administrative experience
- An Excellent communication, Ability to resolve conflicts and handle customer complaints
- The Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision in a changing environment, multitask, and is a self-starter
What we provide
- Strategic Location in Kuningan Area, Jakarta
- Career Plan
- Competitive Package
- Pension Plan
- Health Coverage
- Drinks & snacks are provided everyday
- Fun activities (sports, movie night, etc)
- Dynamic work environment
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Sacramento, CA
Fulfillment (Operations) - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Certified Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Experience/Scribes
Heal, Palo Alto, CA
QC Analyst, Microbiology (Contract)
Bluebird Bio, Durham, North Carolina, United States
Technical Knowledge Manager
1010data, New York
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)