- Sales operations: acquire and on board business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Do the Business development : develop new business opportunities and partnerships with customers
- Doing outreach to clients via cold calls/emails/meetings, timely follow ups, administrative work (contract drafting, coordination).
- Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partner to promote our services and values.
What we seek
- Strong local network on which to rely for expanding the business
- A Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities
- An Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users
- A Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- The Ability to negotiate in getting the best deal out of every partnership.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales (start-up/logistic/e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Able to speak English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good understanding of local business knowledge
What we provide
- Strategic Location in Kuningan Area
- Career Plan
- Competitive Package with Commission-based-target
- Pension Plan
- Health Coverage
- Drinks & snacks are provided everyday
- Fun activities (sports, movie night, etc)
- Dynamic Work Environment
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Professional Services, Analyst (NYC)
Medallia, New York City, NY, USA
Site Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Stockholm, Sweden
Sales Manager, Boston Seaport
Warby Parker, Boston, MA
Invest Operations Associate
ZeroCater, Santa Clara, CA