Software Engineer (Data Platform)
Lalamove, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
See jobs at Lalamove
What you’ll do:
- Build and optimize the data products, which provides data-driven insights and visualizations to support business decision making.
- Ensure and continuously improve the stability and efficiency of the data platform
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues on the data platform
- Work in a cross-cultural geographically-dispersed team environment
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software engineering
- Proficient in Java programming languages and Spring Boot framework
- Understanding of the entire SDLC ( deployment, testing, debugging)
- Solid experience in building and integrating backend microservices and APIs
- Experience in SQL
- Good command of English
- Experience in frontend technologies such as Vue.js, Chart.js etc.
- Experience with Tableau administration
- Knowledge of devops & CI/CD tools
- Contribution to open source repositories
- Comfortable working with multicultural teams
- Fluency in Mandarin
What we offer:
- Diverse & Value driven Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one