What we Seek
- Manage the daily operations of the Finance and Accounting Department
- Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts for all departments
- Prepare and maintain cashflow reports, monthly management reports and financial accounts to submit to local senior company leadership and headquarter
- Review accounting records/financial statements to ensure accuracy, and perform
- month-end reconciliation and analysis, including but not limited to fixed assets and bank statements
- Assist in monthly consolidated payroll, tax returns and HR reports analysis
- Provide advice to local senior company leadership and headquarter ways to improve profitability and analyze SG market for business opportunities
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax agents for annual statutory audits and tax filings
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to customers, vendors, lawyers, tax or government authorities, etc.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests (both for local market and headquarter)
What you'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Holding a CPA certification is strongly preferred.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Finance with ideally 1 year in a managerial capacity.
- Hands on experience in management reporting, financial accounting and analysis.
- Must have a strong understanding of local taxation regulations with ability to advise.
- Ability to work cross-functionally internally and externally, in an ambiguous environment.
- Must be proactive and passionate with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others.
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.