Business Development Manager
Lalamove, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
See jobs at Lalamove
What you'll do:
- Merchant acquisition and onboarding:
- Responsible for deﬁning the merchant acquisition and onboarding strategy including corporate merchants, local SME merchants for Lalamove logistic services.
- Responsible for monitoring end-to-end deal making/ deal closing for Enterprise-level Merchants and Partners.
- Provide direction and drive execution for various sales funnels – ﬁeld sales, inbound sales and telesales.
- Account Management:
- Lead with the Key Account Management team to develop go-to-market initiatives to increase revenue, meet objectives and cross-sell different product verticals to merchants.
- Manage key merchant accounts by ensuring you understand your merchants’ business objectives, pain points and provide the right products and services across Lalamove to ensure continuous engagement.Be the point of contact for the merchant, understand their business objectives, resolve issues quickly
- P&L Management & Sales Cadence: manage the corporate sales pipeline and maintain revenue leadership. Provide regular reporting and forecasting to local and regional management.
- New Businesses/Product:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including representation from Marketing, Product, Driver Operations, Customer Services and Regional team to drive launch new products / services with merchants / partners
- Support to build and maintain a high performing team with a best in class team culture. Provide coaching and continuous professional development of teammates.
What we seek:
- Sharp skills in business development and deal making at corporate level
- Strong grasp of industry trends and local intricacies; empathetic and strong ability to know what partners want.
- Proven ability to blend business, strategy, ﬁnance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted, win-win deals
- Capable of basic business modelling and data analysis to drive decision making
What you'll need:
- Have at least a University degree with 4-5 relevant working experience in Business Development, Marketing, Sales & Account Management, preferably in alogistics/e-commerce fulﬁllment environment, 3+ years in similar positions including at least 1+ at management level.
- A background in F&B, retail, ﬁnance or payment industries would be advantageous and knowledge and understanding of the F&B and/or retail industries is desired.
- Committed and highly collaborative sales leader who can coach and mentor his/her sales team while successfully establishing a healthy working culture based on the company's principles and objectives
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects.
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, ﬁnance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted dealsStrong interpersonal skills and trust-building ability. Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at different levels, up to senior level management.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
See jobs at Bluecore