What you'll do:
- You will drive new development on the Android platform
- You will support development process for Android, from gathering design details and requirements to implementing them
- You will participate in innovating and improving our existing product by building prototypes quickly
- You will demonstrate new features and product ideas
- You will communicate closely with the business and engineering teams as well as our business users and drivers towards understanding the needs of our end-users
What we seek:
- Self-driven: you are naturally an overachiever and want to get things done, with excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow through. You are up for the challenge of doing whatever it takes for our team to succeed
- Passionate: you have a positive outlook on everything and pass the same vibe onto others, internally and externally. You are the poster child of our values and can be our ambassador to spur employee engagement and a buzzing office environment
- Execution: you have experience gained from working in start-up environments and you’re innovative, highly creative and have high standards when it comes to providing top notch onboarding experience to our employees.
- Gritty: besides being charismatic and can talk to anyone and gain rapport easily, you are not afraid of challenges and don’t give up until the goal is met!
- Humility: you never say no, always believe in self-improvement and development, can learn quickly from mistakes and open to feedback. You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed in a get your hands dirty start-up environment.
What you'll need:
- Degree holder or above in related subject
- At least 2 years or above work experience in android apps development
- Exceptional Java development skills Strong knowledge of CS theory (OOP, threading, etc.)
- Experienced integration with RESTful API and JSON
- Can-do attitude and a desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Good command of both written and spoken English
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fulfillment (Operations) - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Head of Customer Experience
Maestro, UIUX Designer
Accordion Partners, Boston
Product Manager - New Startup, PEAK6 Entity
PEAK6, Los Angeles
Senior Learning Experience Designer
Contentful, San Francisco