What we seek:
- You will drive new development on the Android platform
- You will support development process for Android, from gathering design details and requirements to implementing them
- You will participate in innovating and improving our existing product by building prototypes to quickly
- You will demonstrate new features and product ideas
- You will communicate closely with the business and engineering teams as well as our business users and drivers towards understanding the needs of our end-users
What we seek:
- 3 - 5 years experience in apps development using Java or Kotlin
- You are comfortable applying best practices and design patterns
- You understand the importance of writing a well structured, readable and testable code
- You strive for quality and you are serious about it
- You are passionate about mobile apps and is attentive to details
- You are willing to innovate and optimize our apps for next million users
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese a plus
- Experience with cross platform tools such as Flutter is a plus
What We Offer You
- Fun & Diverse Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Fresh Fruit delivered daily
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.