Manila Driver Operations Supervisor (Motorcyles)
See jobs at Lalamove
- Accoutable for the systematic and efficient release of Lalabags, Lalajackets and other collaterals to qualified rides and ensure accurate documentation of each transaction.
- Constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, incentivize and manage the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for riders.
- Keep a pulse check of rider sentiment, by doing surveys, focus groups and constantly interacting with on ground team
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time
- A love for data and business intelligence - There are going to be a lot of numbers that you will need to track and work in the company's favor.
- A high-level of grit - You will be handling an incredibly large pool of partner riders and making sure that they are properly equipped to maximize our platform
- While similar operations experience is a plus, we are also open to people who have a background in business intelligence, sales (direct selling) or vendor management.
- Must be willing to work in Laguna
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
File hosting service