What you’ll do
- Draft, review and translate agreements and legal documents, and identify any potential risks and issues
- Review and provide legal advice to support proper business process
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Conduct legal research and report findings or changes that may affect the company’s operation and compliance
- Liaise with all business units on relevant regulators, including licensing, registrations, and notifications etc.
- Represent the company to attend court hearings with external lawyers
- Perform administration in legal document and contracts
What you’ll need
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in legal areas, preferably in a major law firm or in-house legal department
- Knowledge and experience in handling corporate secretarial, legal matters and contract review
- Demonstrate in attention to detail and sense of legal risk awareness
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
About Lalamove Lalamove began life as EasyVan in December 2013. Founded by Chow Shing-Yuk, EasyVan was originally about leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying a specific logistical need - van hiring. The name EasyVan was conceived out of the desire for something catchy and easy to remember. Shortly after in July 2014, EasyVan expanded to Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and numerous cities in Southeast Asia. "Lalamove" became a more appropriate name as the fleet of vehicles evolved from just vans, to motorcycles and trucks of varying sizes. In fact, "Lalamove it" has become the term synonymous with getting things delivered quickly and reliably, the Lalamove way. The Lalamove logistics platform has revolutionised van hiring call centers of old to being a process so streamlined, customers and drivers receive a match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. For drivers, Lalamove significantly optimises their fleet and route, maximising their earning potential. Lalamove applications are developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and are available online, Apple Appstore and Google's Play store. Find out the latest about Lalamove as a company and stay up-to-date through our blog and press releases.
Want to learn more about Lalamove? Visit Lalamove's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.