Job title: Client Director
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Opening date: 18 April 2019
Closing date: 23rd May 2019
Location: London, UK
Seek. Think. Experiment. At Landor, that’s how we approach all that we do.
We are currently seeking a Client Director to join our London office.
Could this be you?
Landor builds some of the world’s most agile brands - brands that thrive on change. We design for the future, in ways that make sense right now. We’re strategic experts and creative explorers committed to solving complex challenges. With smart tools, global resources, and the best talent, we are able to execute solutions for our clients.
A Client Director at Landor...
- Is the central point of communication on one or more brands, and is accountable for the accurate and timely flow of information between the client and the internal team. Ensures that all milestones are met. And/or partners with Client Directors as key partner for relationships owned by Client Director.
- Is accountable for delivering agreed-upon revenue and growth targets.
- Embraces business development and is building skills to identify business opportunities on existing clients.
- Collaborates with the wider team - designers, strategists, production/implementation, etc. - to agree on appropriate resources and ensure high quality deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Acts as central point of contact/account lead for one or more brands.
- Participates in work sessions to grow abilities to connect the dots between client’s business challenges and Landor’s capabilities.
- Develops a deep understanding of the client’s organization and business needs.
- Builds confidence with the client that strategic solutions, project details, process steps, billings and deliverables are well organized, communicated and managed.
- Is comfortable interacting with clients at a senior level.
- Resolves work quality issues through interactions with wider team members as appropriate.
- Proactively identifies for managers any challenges with regards to project pricing, project budgets, and scope creep, and helps identify solutions.
We exist to help brands compete in an ever-changing and highly competitive world. To do our work effectively, we must have the highest standards and most efficient practices. This is where Client Directors come in. Our Client Services team help clients gain agility and find opportunities where others see adversity. The team help clients and their brands gain profitable growth by thriving in an accelerated pace of change where disruption is the norm.
Our Directors are accountable for Client Services excellence and client satisfaction across all our clients and their brands. Directors collaborate seamlessly with other functions in the office and the region, including Strategy, Design, Naming, Research and Brand Engagement. As a client lead, they steer a team of people, and along with that team, ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on scope. This is done through effective resourcing on all engagements, whilst delivering against our financial/budgeted work plans.
What we’re looking for…
- Previous Branding experience at Account Director level
- Proven ability to manage and grow client accounts
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally organized, with systems for tracking and managing time
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-moving environment
- Decisive, but respectful of and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Financially savvy – can articulate and understand financial goals for the business and for team members.
- Strategic and intellectual agility – can connect the dots and recommend next steps in a linear course of action
- Educated to degree level
To learn more about Landor and this opportunity, click here www.landor.com.
Landor are an equal opportunities employer
About us A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design. Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group. Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.
Want to learn more about Landor? Visit Landor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quality Assurance Engineer (Aircraft Level)
Marketing Associate (B2B)
Blue State Digital, NYC
Renewals Account Executive - 12 months FTC
Box, London, UK
Expansion Operations Intern
Managed By Q, New York, NY
Associate General Manager, Midwest
Customer Success Manager
Iterable, Denver, CO