Landor, an international branding and design agency, is looking for a Communications/Marketing Assistant.
A major player in the industry of accompanying brands since 1941, Landor is currently present in 21 countries through 27 offices, all of which are closely connected and integrated to make the most of the global network, and is a partner to the biggest brands in the world: Citroën, FedEx, Citi, RATP, Kraft Foods, Visa, Bel, Roche, E.Leclerc, Accor, Syngenta, Procter & Gamble, Alstom, Kempinski, Danone, etc.
As Communications/Marketing Assistant, under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Manager, you are responsible for the daily activities of MarCom, which includes :
- Internal Communications: maintenance of the Knowledge Center, relations and reporting within the global and EMEA network, daily press reviews, organization of internal events, animation and decoration of the Paris office in collaboration with the design studio, writing and submission of case studies online, implementation of new internal communication processes.
- External Communications: media relations, press reviews and releases, new business guides, advertising, identifying and coordinating entries for professional awards (Cannes Lions, D&AD, Grand Prix Stratégies, etc.), publications on Landor.com, etc.
- New business: organization and preparation of internal new business meetings, identifying and qualifying prospects, benchmarks, developing outreach tools (microsites, mailers, brochures), preparing PowerPoint pitch presentations, liaising with the global Landor network during pitches.
You are immediately available for 4 to 6 months.
- BA in communications, you are independent, curious, dynamic and proactive
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and writing skills
- You speak fluent English and have interests in media, marketing, communication strategies, agency life and branding
- You are familiar with Office tools and the Mac interface
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Web communication would be a plus
To find out more about us: www.landor.com
About us A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design. Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group. Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.
Want to learn more about Landor? Visit Landor's website.
Jobs You May Like
BGB Group, New York, NY
Marketing Communications Manager / Content Marketing Manager
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Growth Manager - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Director Developer Evangelism
Contentful, San Francisco
Channel Marketing Manager (Print)
GoodRx, Santa Monica
Lead Development Resource
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv