I'm interested in a future branding, design, strategy or experience internship
Creating agile brands
Seek. Think. Experiment. At Landor & FITCH, that’s how we approach all that we do.
We are always interested to receive applications from students in their third or fourth year of university, or students who have graduated. If you are UAE of KSA based, you may need to be on your parents' sponsorship. We may not have a live, open internship available right now, but by applying here, you are letting us know that you are interested - and when our program opens up this year or next year, we can reach out to you to see if you are available.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH….
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world.. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences. The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
And this is where you come in…
Students that intern with us expand their learning process by participating in projects from start to finish and interacting with our design and strategy teams. Our interns are placed on a specific creative team and assigned a buddy to help them navigate day-to-day worklife - whether that's virtual or in the office. Interns can expect to work collaboratively on a variety of projects including branding, packaging, information design, environmental design, multimedia design and more.
Who you are…
- Studying towards a Bachelor degree in Multimedia Design, Graphic design with motion graphics, Art, Fine Art etc
- Or studying towards a Bachelor degree in Economics or the Sciences.
- You do extracurricular activities that demonstrate creativity, and passion
- Culturally connected and on the leading edge of brands, marketing and art and culture and design. If you are a native Arabic speaker, this is a plus for our naming work
- Internship applicants must have good skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects (motion graphics) or Indesign.
- All applicants must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- A base understanding of Cinema 4D and Premier Pro is preferred but not essential.
- You are likely to have an interest in photography, animation, videography, typography, Arabic typography and editing.
What we’re looking for…
Landor & FITCH look for students with great portfolios, excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to learn as much as they can about design at a global agency level. When we hire interns, they are knowledgeable and passionate about what we do, aware of new trends and techniques, and are ready to jump into our work culture with a great attitude and lots of flexibility.
How to Apply….
Please attach your resume and a portfolio or website link if applicable.
Duration and Location
- Duration of 2-3 months
- With the world of work changing, you need to be flexible and ready to work remotely or in the office in the future
About us A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design. Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group. Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.
Want to learn more about Landor? Visit Landor's website.
The best bed for better sleep