Landor Tokyo seeks a Design Director for our Creative team.
- Responsible includes design direction on mainly FMCG packaging
- Working closely with client and Landor global creative teams.
- Lead a project team (both creative and client service teams) at Tokyo office
- Package design experiences necessary
- Business level English and native (or fluent) Japanese
- Over 6-year working experience in advertising, creative or branding agency
- Eligible to work in Japan
A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still.
Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design.
Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group.
Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.