LANDOR & FITCH: Extraordinary Brand Transformation by Design
Social change and soaring technology are transforming the world around us, putting incredible pressure on businesses to continually change and adapt.
In this world, brand has never been more important. A strong brand has purpose. It informs decisions, drives differentiation and propels positive cultural change. And when brand is brought to life with world-class design, it creates more than growth on the balance sheet – it builds a sustainable future.
By bringing together Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s expertise in experience, retail and workplace design - we help our clients drive business transformation
At LANDOR & FITCH, we’re proud to be the world’s largest specialist brand and design group. With more than 1,200 curious and creative minds, spanning 20+ countries, we work as one team to make a positive difference for our clients, their communities and the world we live in.
We are hiring an Analyst to join the team remotely for now and in our New York office team once we’re able to safely return to work at our studio in the Flatiron district.
What you will do
- Collaborate with internal teams to create world-class, agile brands that unlock business growth for our clients
- Gather, summarize, and analyze both qualitative and quantitative data
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide client solutions to drive and validate their business decisions
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of research-based projects
- Assist in all aspects of research design, execution, and analysis
- Work collaboratively with other Landor teams to identify client needs and develop recommendations
- Assist senior team members in developing client presentations and other work products
- Support new business and outbound marketing initiatives through insights and data
We are looking for someone who …
- Has a B.S. degree in social sciences, statistics, business, advertising, marketing or a related field
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with qualitative and quantitative data in an agency, market research firm or consulting environment
- Is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, working on new initiatives without a roadmap, and working on many projects simultaneously
- Broad and basic knowledge across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Focused and deeper skill set for a few analytical skills or specific methodologies
- Is keen to learn new methodologies from the Landor I&A team and to share your knowledge of methodologies with the team
- Has some experience in the design and/or execution of primary market research studies (e.g., questionnaire writing, interviewing, data analysis, data visualization, etc.)
- Experience in design and execution of primary market research studies from questionnaire development through data analysis
- Must demonstrate a comfort level working with individuals outside of the research and analytics discipline
- A passion and knowledge of brands and brand management
- Has strong skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with online methodologies (e.g., online research communities, social media analytics, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with statistical analysis software such as SPSS or similar is a plus
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one LANDOR & FITCH.
About us A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design. Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group. Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.
Want to learn more about Landor? Visit Landor's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one