LANDOR & FITCH: Extraordinary Brand Transformation by Design
Social change and soaring technology are transforming the world around us, putting incredible pressure on businesses to continually change and adapt. In this world, brand has never been more important. A strong brand has purpose. It informs decisions, drives differentiation and propels positive cultural change. And when brand is brought to life with world-class design, it creates more than growth on the balance sheet – it builds a sustainable future.
We help our clients drive business transformation, combining Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability with FITCH’s strategic expertise in experience, retail and workplace design. We’re proud to be the world’s largest specialist brand and design group. With more than 1,200 curious and creative minds, spanning 20+ countries, we work as one team to make a positive difference for our clients, their communities and the world we live in.
What we need from you:
The Strategy Director provides day-to-day leadership of strategists, designers and client services during strategic phases of projects, leading our clients towards ambitious and attainable goals.
As well as working directly with clients this is a key role in the development of experience strategists across the region, and representing the community within the wider global business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or social sciences preferred
- Major network agency experience would be an asset, however smaller agency experience is also a real plus
- Multidisciplinary strategy and planning experience
- Ability to adapt models and thinking to fit with the real world of consumers and the wider needs of the client’s business
- Ability to influence the strategic thinking of creative and client services
- Fluency in brand and marketing methods for developing platform, positioning, proposition, naming and architecture
- Leading pitch teams, managing strategy phases, and growing projects into new stakeholders and budgets
- Going beyond the brief to understand the deeper needs of the client’s business using interviews and research
- Anticipating consumer behavior to turn data into actionable insights
- Creating a rigorous and compelling brand platform with clear business impact, to inspire creative exploration among diverse participants
- Supporting strategists on their career journey
- Communicating the value of strategy and its tools to other communities across the region
Key Success Factors:
- Exemplary results for everyone: the client, the work, the team and the consumer
- Developing the best project approach for a client
- Managing and growing a team to ensure that the best work is produced, and any problems are handled promptly
- Strongly self-motivated, a great multi-tasker and used to working in a frenetic, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to relate up and down both internally and externally
- Enthusiastically challenging the work and methods to foster other’s professional and personal growth
- Bold, opinionated, informed and curious thinker
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one LANDOR & FITCH.
About us A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design. Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group. Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.
Want to learn more about Landor? Visit Landor's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.