Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Senior Program Manager to join the Los Angeles studio. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more...
As a Sr. Program Manager you have solid experience with traditional and digital production. This mid-senior level role requires a diverse set of hats, experience in digital production, helping manage projects through delivery, and an understanding of what it takes to transform brands.
- You'll be a driving force working with our Client Service team and liaising between Clients and our Creative and Production teams throughout the delivery process
- You will identify the tools and processes to guide teams
- You identify opportunities for new projects and up-sales that contribute to all parties
- You help direct the very things that will be produced, always making sure projects meet our client's strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations. You are at the heart of the strategic and operational decisions.
- As a Senior Program Manager, you'll also support the scoping and quoting of projects, working with Program Directors, Producers and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks
So, what are we looking for?
- You have 8+ years of hands-on business experience in advertising, digital production or creative technology, with a track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work and complex work-streams
- You understand the process by which brands undergo digital transformation.
- You don't think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams milestones ahead.
- With the backing of a Program Director, Producers, and Creatives, you'll build confidence in providing expert advice on technical solutions.
About Landor & Fitch
We are a global brand transformation company, here to make a positive difference; to our clients, our people and the world around us. We were created by two industry pioneers who were constantly seeking different approaches and solutions by bringing together the unusual to create the extraordinary.
We are a team of a 1200+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 20 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand transformation by design.
Landor & Fitch is part of WPP, a creative brand transformation company.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We're working to set new standards for the industry band we are always striving to create a culture that celebrates equity and belonging.
Landor & Fitch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
About us A global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, motion graphics, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design. Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 26 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Alitalia, Barclays, Bayer, BBC, BMW, BP, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, FedEx, GE, Kraft Heinz, Huawei Technologies, Marriott International, Nike, Pernod Ricard, Procter & Gamble, S&P Global, Samsung, Sony, and Taj Group. Landor is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm.
Want to learn more about Landor? Visit Landor's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid