QA Engineer (Senior)
Lastline, SF Bay Area, Santa Barbara
COMPLETE BREACH VISIBILITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Solid understanding of Software Quality best practices
- 4 or more years experience working in a test / quality engineering role
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Experience working with network monitoring and debugging tools.
- Hands-on use of Python
- Comfortable working in Linux environments (ideally Debian/Ubuntu).
- Comfortable using version control systems such as git.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- BSCS or equivalent.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT WILL STRENGTHEN A CANDIDATE'S POSITION:
- Experience in Cyber Security.
- Experience with UI automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with Puppet, RabbitMQ, ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
Lastline is revolutionizing the way companies improve network breach protection with malware detection tools that uncover malware- and browser-based attacks and malicious network activity before suffering a costly data breach. And we enable you to do this with fewer resources and at lower cost than existing malware detection tools. In 2011, Drs. Engin Kirda, Christopher Kruegel, and Giovanni Vigna, three of the world’s most influential academic researchers in cybersecurity, founded Lastline. The company’s vision is informed by the founders’ world-renowned research on malware analysis and evasion techniques, academically-rooted rigor, innovative approaches to network breach protection, and a passion to improve enterprise cybersecurity. Lastline’s unmatched level of visibility, accuracy and effectiveness, and our focus on IT managers’ ever-increasing pressure to secure company networks and assets, has resulted in the company providing specific, actionable, context-rich threat intelligence and decreased data loss to many of the largest and most successful companies around the world.
Want to learn more about Lastline? Visit Lastline's website.
Help the world share their story