Most people spend the majority of their waking hours at work and the environment and culture that we work in has a deep impact on our mental state and overall well-being. That's why at Lattice, we're dedicated to helping companies create cultures where their employees can thrive. We offer tools to help companies build out a great performance management program for their employees through performance reviews, continuous feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting.
We've grown to over 1000 customers around the world, 3x in revenue over the last year, and raised $10+ million in funding from Thrive Capital, Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Marc Benioff, and others.
Who we are
We’re a small and impactful team of engineers continuously working to better both our product and our craft. We use a modern, cutting-edge tech stack and love experimenting with new technologies. We strive for maintainable, robust, and performant code. We're highly collaborative and continuously iterative and work closely with designers and product managers. We prioritize not only great technical architecture but also an amazing product experience.
Who you are
You have experience writing and maintaining production-level applications.
- You’re no stranger to SQL—you know how to efficiently model data and write performant queries in a relational database like PostgreSQL.
- You know the ins-and-outs of maintaining and scaling an application actively serving customers in production.
You’re a self-motivated engineer who strives to understand how your tools work at a deeper level.
- You're constantly looking to deepen and expand your knowledge and command as an engineer. You enjoy sharing your learnings with your colleagues.
- You take an interest in your craft outside of your day-to-day work.
- You stay up to date with the engineering community that's driving the industry forward.
You’re a great communicator and collaborator.
- You take care to write code that your colleagues will also own, understand, and maintain.
- You’re clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in enumerating the tradeoffs made in your work.
- You work well with designers and product managers to come up with optimal solutions around design systems and product specs.
What you'll be doing
You’ll build software to help companies build cultures in which their employees thrive.
You’ll work with other engineers to build and own products across a modern tech stack. Our current stack includes React, Relay Modern, GraphQL, Node, and PostgreSQL. We rely on AWS to host our infrastructure.
You'll work closely with the designers to continuously build upon and improve our design system.
You'll give technical input to product managers on upcoming feature specs and help transform product specs into implementations.
The opportunity to join a smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
Centrally located FiDi office
Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Other fun perks like continuous learning reimbursements, office snacks & team trips
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Lattice makes performance management software for medium-sized companies. We’re a SF-based startup serving hundreds of customers around the world.
We believe that good performance management is critical for companies and employees to be successful. Unfortunately, the process is often painful, but we don’t think it has to be that way.