LeagueApps, New York, NY
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Location: New York, NY Department: Administrative
Type: Part TimeMin. Experience: Entry Level
LeagueApps is a technology company that powers how sports is organized around the world, with a mission to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone, playing sports anywhere. We do this through a software platform that helps sports organizers create and manage sports experiences.
Opportunity: LeagueApps is one of the fastest growing technology companies in sports, and seeks an Office Manager and Assistant to the Management Team to help support this growth. You will support and maintain the day-to-day activities for the President and CEO, administratively run our NYC office, facilitate inter-office communications, plan and execute events, and provide support to the Sales and Partner Management Teams as needed. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hyper-organized, and thrives in a fast paced, sports-centric start-up environment. We guarantee an environment that facilitates learning and career development. This is a part-time position with potential to grow into a full-time position in the future.
- Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, events and travel for management
- Calendar management in a rapidly growing and ever-changing environment
- Lead search for and setup of new office space
- Negotiate and manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Communicate office rules and policies, and enforce their application
- Track employees Vacation Days/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Coordinate on-boarding process for new hires (HR paperwork, desk and equipment setup)
- Schedule candidate interviews and professionally welcome & orient visitors
- Plan and execute company events: Our biannual company meetings, happy hours, offsite events, community events
- Create office environment that reinforces our key values and maximizes performance and fun for team members
- Facilitate inter-office and intra-departmental communications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative support role with startup and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization preferred
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to multitask, set priorities, and take initiative
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of personalities
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google e-mail/calendar/doc skills
- Passion for sports, technology, and helping the NYC office as it scales
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- Competitive salary.
- Equity Grants.
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage.
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
LeagueApps is a digital sports media and technology company that powers local recreational sports. Our mission at LeagueApps is to make sports easier and more enjoyable to play. We're the fastest growing platform in the industry, and we're just getting warmed up.
Here’s what should also appeal to you:
- Teammates. You’ll be working alongside incredibly talented, innovative and passionate people that you’ll not only respect, but really like.
- Student of the Game. You’ll be working in a learning environment, where we invest in your development—think regular speakers, subsidized classes and conferences, and other knowledge sharing
- Encourage Your Passion for Sports. You don’t need to sneak a peak at the scores during March Madness or the World Cup. We’re always streaming sports events for all to see or making field trips to the sports bar
- Sports Subsidy. You get to play in local sports leagues for free—we pay for your entrance fees
- Raise Your Game. You like ambitious challenges, like the opportunity to create products to change the way people experience and enjoy playing sports.
- Difference Maker. You will make a difference, because you will be working for a company that appreciates the real impact we have on our customers’ lives, and supports the critical role that sports plays in local communities. You can join our charitable initiatives that make this impact tangible.
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit http://leagueapps.com/
Jobs You May Like
Recruiter / Recrutador(a)
ThoughtWorks, Porto Alegre
Codecademy, New York
Executive Assistant Business Partner
Pinterest, San Francisco
Receptionist & Executive Assistant
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Talent Sourcer (Contract-to-Hire)
Twitch, Tokyo, Japan
Glossier, New York, NY