Customer Success Specialist
LeagueApps, New York, NY
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Customer Success Specialist
Location: New York, NY Department: Partner Success
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid Level
The Customer Success Specialist Role
The Customer Success Specialist will be joining our Partner Success team to be the "first line of defense" for many of the interactions we have with customers. As Customer Success Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the customer experience we provide and helping our league partners (our customers) get the most value out of our product and service. We want our partners to rave about our service and tell other organizations about LeagueApps, all thanks to you!
Working in our customer support team is just the first step in a career within LeagueApps. You’ll spend about 18 months driving the Support team, providing direct support and helping to improve the customer experience. We'll give you the tools to become a LeagueApps product expert. You’ll really understand the challenges our partners face every day and learn how to best help them to be successful. This foundation will catapult you to a great career at LeagueApps.
Your career path will look something like this:
- Become a product expert
- You’ll start in our customer support team. This team has the best product knowledge in the entire company. They know every product configuration and can help any customer segment get the most value out of the LeagueApps platform.
- Get Promoted and start building your career.
- You’ll work with your team leader and have the opportunity to identify and start working towards your next career step at LeagueApps. This role may be on the Partner Success team or in another department, depending on your skill sets and interests.
Here is the scouting report. Tell us if you’re the right person for the position.
- Execute daily customer support process by responding to incoming inquiries from sports organizations
- Oversee all support channels, including email support, phone support, and secondary channels (e.g. live chat, forums, user groups).
- Solve technical questions and issues independently
- Escalate complex issues to product and engineering teams
- Communicate customer feedback to account managers and sales team members
- Contribute to product backlog by sharing issues, bugs, and feature requests
- Share new product improvements directly with customers.
- Improve support process and overall customer experience.
- Maintain support website for customers and internal knowledge base for employee training.
- YOU ARE THE FACE OF LEAGUEAPPS TO OUR PARTNERS!
- Likes, Needs, to Win
- Based in New York City.
- Excellent communicator. You will be speaking with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly walk them through a solution and articulate how to best utilize our tools and features.
- Adaptable. You can connect to a wide-range of customer types, from non-technical users to tech wizards.
- Master of product. You will not rest until you know how to configure and utilize the LeagueApps platform for every type of partner segment.
- Cool-headed, composed, able to weather a storm.
- You treat customers with the patience, empathy, and respect of a partner.
- Entrepreneurial minded, innovative thinker, creative problem solver.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Be a teammate. Work well in conjunction with all team members across account management, product, and engineering functions.
- Knack for helping different people, solving problems, and delivering a valuable customer experience.
- Clear Eyes, Full Heart
- 1+ year(s) experience working in Customer Support at another SaaS platform
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Photoshop skills
- Worked in small team environments
- Experience creating content, including instructional video material or webinars
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Semi-annual OTA Meetings. Watch us work at our LeagueAppathon.
- Be a part of rapidly growing company. As we grow, you will grow!
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit LeagueApps's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, Biostatistics
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
Client Services Intern
Landor, Landor New York
Manufacturing Process Development Engineer - Electric Motor & Power Systems
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Senior Battery HIL Test Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Primary Care Physician
Forward, Glendale, California
Senior Solution Architect
Zuora, Sydney, Australia