Sales Development Specialist
LeagueApps, New York, NY
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Sales Development Specialist
Location: New York, NY Department: Sales
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Entry Level
The LeagueApps vision is to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone playing sports anywhere. We do this by powering local sports communities, helping sports organizations better operate, grow and monetize, and players better experience sports. LeagueApps is building the greatest local sports company in the world.
Opportunity: LeagueApps invests tremendously in our Sales team and will continuously provide support, planning and enhancements to ensure success. As a LeagueApps sales specialist you will have the opportunity to transform the local sports world. We guarantee the training, knowledge, and resources you will learn in sales will jumpstart your career in a way you never thought possible. We are at a stage in the company where EVERY single person has the ability to make a huge impact every day you come into the office.
A few reasons why you would join LeagueApps:
- You love Sports, Start-ups, and Sales!
- You want to work in an environment where ESPN is playing in the background and out-of-the-office activities include playing bubble soccer or a potential field trip to an indoor trampoline dodgeball park
- You are gritty enough to DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to be successful
- You want to be a Difference Maker. You don't want to be a cog in the wheel at a corporate company.
Here is the scouting report. Tell us if you’re the right person for the position.
- Work closely with Senior Sales Consultants to understand sport segments and generate qualified opportunities
- High volume of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Create and prioritize targeted accounts lists within specific sports
- Follow training and guidance and execute based on best practices
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide feedback to executives to help contribute to growth of company
- You want to talk sports; all day everyday!
- Enthusiasm is key. You must be passionate about the LeagueApps vision, excited to talk about sports, and excited on every interaction on the phone.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You want to start a career in sales - no experience required!
- Excellent communicator with fun/great phone skills!
- Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable
- Ability to understand the customers needs
- Comfortable learning and utilizing web software tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Team player - We are all in this together! You must be dedicated to helping this company grow but make sure you are having fun too!
- You embody LeagueApps core values that include: Passion, Results, Grit, and Student of the Game!
- Salary + bonuses
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Team activities and sporting events
- Ability to be a part of rapidly growing company. As we grow, you will grow!
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit LeagueApps's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Austin (The Domain)
Bonobos, Austin, TX
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Lexington, KY
Sales Development Representative - New York, NY
Elastic, New York, NY
Revenue Operations Analyst
App Annie, Singapore
Data Scientist - Data team
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Senior Sales Engineer