Sales Enablement Director
LeagueApps, New York, NY
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Sales Enablement Director
Location: New York City, NYDepartment: Sales
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Experienced
LeagueApps, a fast growing,venture backed, sports technology company, equips sports organizations with the technology, resources and connections they need within their local communities. Our best-in-class SAAS platform currently enables over 2mm sports registrations per year and is growing in the triple digits.
LeagueApps' mission is to make sports easier and more enjoyable to play. Our motto is “Play Forever”. We are so inspired by this quote from Nelson Mandela that adorns our wall: ...“Sport has the power to change the world..it has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sports can create hope where once there was only despair”.
The Sales Operations Role
The LeagueApps Sales Enablement Director will help the company and our sales team scale effectively. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales processesand salesforce experience. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize processes related to sales and sales team management. The position will report to the VP, Sales. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of the sales organization they support, LeagueApps' value proposition and our target verticals.
- Design, create and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs and accreditations)
- Improve time to competency while reducing time to revenue through the execution of sales enablement program, specifically with our new hire on-boarding.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the company, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of accreditations
- Leverage Product Management and Product Marketing to develop and launch sales enablement programs.
- Insure skills, knowledge and sales readiness of sales organization.
- Create and manage sales enablement tools and enablement materials that support the sales force in their revenue generating efforts.
Strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently; proven track record of high-impact success; high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes. Ability to identify needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to sales team with credibility and impact.
- 5+ years of training experience.
- General knowledge of sales effectiveness tools in the industry.
- Understanding of how software technology is used to solve business problems, with domain expertise in at least 1 or 2 industries (e.g., software, services, wholesale/distribution, etc.).
- Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
LeagueApps Cultural Values
- Be A SportsDog. Sportsmanship, Passion, Openness, Results, Team, Difference Maker, Grit
- Follow us on Instagram - and see what we are all about.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equity for all employees
- Free sports leagues & events
- We're a tight-knit group of 50+ with an energetic company and team culture.
- Semi-annual team OTA Meetings. Watch us work at our LeagueAppathon
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit http://leagueapps.com/
Jobs You May Like
Regional Manager (NY)
Soylent, New York
Alliances Business Development Manager - West
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Enterprise Account Executive (French)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
INTERN - Business Development Representative
Ematic Solutions, Singapore
Outside Sales Executive
Business Development Manager (Japan)
Velodyne, Tokyo, Japan