Sales Operations Director
LeagueApps, New York, NY
LeagueApps equips sports leagues with the technology to create great experiences
Sales Operations Director
Location: New York City, NY Department: Sales
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Experienced
LeagueApps, a fast growing,venture backed, sports technology company, equips sports organizations with the technology, resources and connections they need within their local communities. Our best-in-class SAAS platform currently enables over 2mm sports registrations per year and is growing in the triple digits.
LeagueApps' mission is to make sports easier and more enjoyable to play. Our motto is “Play Forever”. We are so inspired by this quote from Nelson Mandela that adorns our wall: ...“Sport has the power to change the world..it has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sports can create hope where once there was only despair”.
The Sales Operations Role
The LeagueApps Sales Operations Manager role will help the company and our sales team scale effectively. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales processes and salesforce admin experience. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize processes related to sales and sales team management.
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, document and implement sales processes
- Develop and own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team
- Provide analytical support in defining quotas, territory alignment and lead distribution
- Automate lead acceptence, provisioning and distribution to sales reps
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation
- Manage "sales stack" of software platform
- Primary salesforce.com admin for all sales related improvements and optimizations
- Support monthly commissions reporting
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Minimum of 3 years in a sales operations or similar role at a SaaS company
- Experienced Salesforce Admin
- High degree of MS Excel proficiency
LeagueApps Cultural Values
- Be A SportsDog. Sportsmanship, Passion, Openness, Results, Team, Difference Maker, Grit
- Follow us on Instagram - and see what we are all about.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equity for all employees
- Free sports leagues & events
- We're a tight-knit group of 50+ with an energetic company and team culture.
- Semi-annual team OTA Meetings. Watch us work at our LeagueAppathon
- LeagueApps Speaker Series with investors, advisors, sports influencers and professional athletes
LeagueApps has spent years developing a software solution to bring value and benefit to sports organizers and their participants.
We’re focused on building relationships with these organizations to understand how they operate and help figure out how LeagueApps can be configured to be a valuable solution.
Want to learn more about LeagueApps? Visit LeagueApps's website.
Jobs You May Like
StellaService, New York, NY USA
Regional Sales Executive - Indonesia
WeWork, Ciudad de México Mexico
Anaconda, Austin, TX
Business Partner Manager - Southeast
LogRhythm, Atlanta, GA
Account Development Executive
Bluebeam, Inc., West Coast-US